AE's good and done, I'm exhausted and yet it feels like the con is still going somehow
it's rather virus-like.
It was an ok con, not bad, not good, just ok. It was probabaly the most exhausting con I've been to, and everything went by in a blur.
- My Boy-wonder
winning the walkoff!!!
SPANDEX GETS YOU ANYWHERE
winning the charity auction for Brad Swaile's paitning... because it bankrupted both of us XD
- OMG ITS RIFA winning the costume contest
- Meeting people from DA and Youtube. It was SO AMAZING talking to you guys, we loved it when you came to chat with us ^^
- Getting reconized in Skipbeat cosplay O__o
- Not meeting some people from DA and Youtube
- Loseing cellphone and running around in loops to find it
- Saturday night (it was quite a show)
- Not having enough to bid on an item I wanted (its was my own fault tho)
- Not buying anything from artist alley or dealers room, kept thinking "I'll have a chance to go back" but never did :S
Overall, Im looking foward to next year with the venue change ^_^
In other news, Yaoi-Con is in, like, A FEW WEEK (I KNOW RIGHT!?!) so getting to work on THOSE cosplays. On the docket for that con is:
Takanari (Gentleman's Alliance)
And upcomeing is Princess Tutu, Soul Eater, FFX and X-2, FMA, FFVII, Sailor Moon and some more KHII for fall/winter
*salutes* till next time! Ja ne